Haven Chiropractic has been a trusted provider of health and nutrition information to the Elmhurst, IL area for 10 years. Our professionals are licensed and insured for top quality service. A member to the American Chiropractic Association, Dr Laskowski is your resource for greater comfort and healthier living.
Healthy living means good nutrition. Try these eating tips to promote a healthy lifestyle:
- Protein - Damaged tissue needs this basic building block to repair itself. Consuming moderate amounts of lean protein like chicken or fish can speed the recovery of torn tissue or damaged bones.
- Calories - Moderation is the key! Try to adopt a high-nutrient, low-calorie diet.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids - The type of fat you consume matters! Heart-healthy fats like those found in cold-water fish are far superior to the saturated fats found in hamburgers or french fries.
- Antioxidants - Large amounts of the antioxidants found in fruits and vegetables are a huge help in preventing chronic conditions like heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
- Minerals - The minerals found in meats and whole grain products are invaluable to the body's immune system and ability to heal. (Source: Today's Diet & Nutrition Magazine)
Call our office today and arrange for a nutrition consulation with our doctor. She will help to tailor a healthier diet that fits your lifestyle.
Call Haven Chiropractic today at 630-782-6670 to set up an initial consultation, or browse our website to view the services we offer for neck and back pain, acupuncture and preventative care, as well as health and nutrition tips.
Did you know that chiropractic services can have such health benefits as:
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Release endorphins, the body's natural pain killers
- Aide in the relief of migraine pain
- Ease the labor process for expectant mothers
- Lessen depression and anxiety ( Source: Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals)
Call Haven Chiropractic today at 630-782-6670 to set up an initial consultation. Browse our website to view the services we offer for neck and back pain, acupuncture and preventative care